MCI Screwdriver is committed to providing continuous efforts to achieve stable and predictable process results.
Learn more about our electric, pneumatic and magnetic bit handheld systems.Fixtured Systems Fixtured Systems
Learn more about our electric, pneumatic, magnetic, and vacuum fixtured systems.Insertion Systems Insertion Systems
Learn more about our pneumatic and servo insertion systems.Feed Systems Feed Systems
Learn more about our stainless steel, custom multi-line, polycast, and stepper feed systems.Turnkey Systems Turnkey Systems
With our expertise, we can provide a system that fits all of your specifications.
- 1CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
- Establish line of communication
- Establish MCI values/loyalty
- 2PROJECT EVALUATION
- Obtain required information to determine best options for application
- Extend proposal for project
- 3SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
- Present system approval files for approval to begin fabrication
- Manufacture system(s) to approved specifications
- 4SYSTEM VERIFICATION
- On time completion
- Test system in-house for verification
- In-house or video run-off of equipment
- Provide system documentation in a timely manner
- Provide in-house and on-site support
- Continue to establish process improvements and customer relations
Our Past Projects
We are uniquely suited to help you achieve your Lean Manufacturing Cell or Automatic Screwdriver System requirements. Read more about what we can do.